Top 10 Best Chastity Cages: Comparison Chart
Male Chastity Cage Kit
Chastity Cock Cage
Extreme Chastity Belt and Cock Cage
Editor's Choice: Utimi Cock Cage Review
- 3 Cuff Rings- 3 sizes enable the satisfying fit for most people.
- Delicate Padlock- Hand over the control to your partner.
- Convenient Urination Hole- Makes normal excretion possible during all day wear.
- Breathable Quality- The hollow-out design allows your penis breathe freely even in the restraint.
- High-end Metal- Ensures rustless and smooth performance, bringing added care for privates.
Perfect fit Cock cage: TERNENCE Metal Male Chastity Device Review
- Material: high-quality 304 stainless steel, never rust, not plating and hypoallergenic.
- Comfort: Hand-buffing the Surface is very Smooth, it will not Damage your Skin.
- Ring size: 3 different ring sizes available (1.57 '' / 1.77'' / 1.97'') choose the suitable inner diameter.
- Easy to clean: Easy cleaning with body wash.
- Protect Privacy: Opaque Package and will hide any markings or details about what is inside package.
Easy to Wear: UTIMI Male Plastic Cock Cage Review
- [Adjustable Active Ring] - It is available for 6 sizes, you can freely choose the tightness according to your needs.
- [Considerate Design] - Equipped with 3 spacers to adjust the distance between active ring and the Plastic Cock Cage, locking your love muscle in.
- [Easy to Wear] - Air vent design can keep your penis dry and clean, which makes the cock cage wear comfortably.
- [Premium Material] - Made of body-safe material, smooth surface for comfortable long-term wear. This Cock Cage Kit is also perfect for discreet wear even used outside.
- [Breathable Design] - Especially designed with a urination hole at the tip to make urine normally flow. In addition, our Chastity Device adopts hollowed-out design for better breath ability.
BUYER'S GUIDE: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE BEST CHASTITY CAGE
What is a chastity cage?
Chastity belts and cages are often seen in BDSM relationships. It is used as a form of orgasm control, preventing the wearer of the cage from having sexual intercourse without the permission of the dominant partner. The dominant partner is known as the “keyholder.” A chastity cage also prevents the wearer from participating in all forms of sexually stimulating activities such as masturbation and oral sex. A chastity cage can be worn for a short time or an extended period, depending on the existing arrangement between the partners. There are female chastity cages and a male chastity cage. Any partner can be held down.
Structurally, chastity cages are mostly shaped like a penis, made from plastic, metal or other materials. The cage is held firmly by a ring-like part meant for the scrotum. The cage rests on the base of the penis behind the testicle. It is considered as one of the best BDSM toys.
Benefits of Chastity Cage
There are a lot of advantages to using a chastity cage. Here are some:
- Masturbation is often considered as a psychological way of cheating. The use of a chastity cage would prevent this from happening. Masturbation is often viewed as a waste of time and libido. A man’s sexual energy should be solely directed towards the woman with whom he is in a relationship with. Putting him in a dick cage will prevent him from touching himself and having sexual thoughts of other women.
- The use of a chastity cage can build a stronger bond between partners at the involved persons to learn to trust each other more. This would improve honesty, transparency, and faithfulness in the relationship. Not only does it foster a heterosexual relationship, but it can also be used in homosexual relationships. The male cage can be used as a gay chastity cage on either of the partners.
- Most men just jump right into having sex once their libido gets the best of them. No foreplay. No romance whatsoever. A chastity cage can train your man to be more romantic and gentle.
- When men cannot control their sexual train, they tend to feel like they are not in control of themselves. A man who can control his sexual urge will have a confidence boost.
- Excessive masturbation can desensitize the penis. This reduces the level of orgasm drastically. A more normal ejaculation schedule would not only improve orgasm, but it would also heighten sexual sensitivity. Although, some men use vibrating chastity cages to keep themselves sexually alert.
- The holder has no fear as to whether or not her partner is cheating on her with another woman. When a man is in bondage, the holder enjoys quality time with him; physically and psychologically.
Using a chastity cage should be a mutual agreement between both partners. When a man is forced to wear a chastity cage, the keyholder might gain his chastity, but might not win his heart ultimately.
How to measure for a Chastity Cage
A lot of people who use chastity cages often try many devices before they find the perfect fit for their penis size. It is quite vital and cost-effective for you to know the right measurements of your penis as this would guide you into picking the right device. In understanding chastity device measurements, there are certain things that you must know.
The size of a penis varies when it is fully erect, as to when it is not. You must know the length of your penis when it is un-erect. When you know this, you should go for a chastity cage that is 1/4 or 1/2 inch smaller than your un-erect penis size. Also need to ask yourself what you want from a chastity device. This would help you know whether to go for a slightly tight device or a slightly loose one. You can get your penis length by using a ruler.
This is a very important part of the chastity device. The ring is what holds the cage firm. It rests on the base of the penis and is ran around the testicles. To know what size to go for, simply make use of a dressmaker’s tape to measure the circumference of your testicles.
In order not to be stuck, or suffer the pain of a tight cage, it is good to know the width of your penis before buying your device. Knowing this will positively influence your decision when ordering a chastity cage.
How to choose the best Chastity cage
In choosing a chastity cage, it is important to understand the kind of material it is made of. Different materials have their specific peculiarities.
- Metal materials are very sleek and durable. Stainless steel metals are lightweight making it an easy burden.
- Plastic materials are often designed ergonomically. They are lightweight and comfortable. They are mostly good for long term wear.
- Silicone materials are very durable. Silicone chastity cages are usually very comfortable and easy to maintain. Silicone cock cage is among the most popular ones.
Before you get a penis cage, you must be sure that you are satisfied with the cage curve. Most cages are shaped like a penis, some are not. The choice is yours.
As earlier discussed, it is pivotal that you know your measurements before purchasing a chastity cage. The problem with this is that if you don’t, you might have to bear with using a wrongly sized cage.
Some ring sections are solid while some are hinged. You need to do what you want before going for any. Check out various manufacturers before purchase.
There are different kinds of locks for chastity cages.
- A built-in lock is good for those who despise the clinging sound of metals. It makes the cage look fitting in pants. Although trouble might begin if the key gets misplaced because unlike a padlock, it cannot be broken.
- Padlocks are the commonest forms of the lock. The holder locks the wearer and takes the key.
- A security screw is also another method of locking a chastity cage.
- Disposable locks are not particularly common. They are used for some particular types of devices.
Best chastity cage type
As the name implies, these are open-ended devices without the cage penis-like structure. It is often used due to its ventilated design and comfort. It is very comfortable and affordable.
These are the caged devices with the penis-like structure.
- Partially closed devices have some parts covered but not everything. Most often, only the top of the penis is covered.
- Completely closed have every part of the penis covered.
BEST CHASTITY CAGE FAQs
How do I put on a chastity cage?
After finding the perfect size of the cage, you slot your penis into the cage, and run the ring round your testicle to hold it firm. Most devices come with a detailed step-by-step guide to wearing the cage.
How to wear a chastity cage?
The best answer on how to put on a chastity cage is that you can put your cage underneath your underwear. You can wear it to work with no one noticing. The best chastity cages can be worn for days without hurting your penis.
Do chastity cage hurt?
Normally, no. But, a wrongly sized cage could cause some pain. Other factors could also include material quality. Spiked chastity cages could also cause pain at times.
Is it safe to wear a chastity cage for long?
Generally, chastity cages are meant for an agreed period between partners. It is safe to look up the manufacturer’s guide as to whether or not your cage material makes it great for long term wear.
VERDICT AND OUR RECOMMENDATIONS FOR 2020
Chastity cage is an important part of the BDSM gear. It not only helps to improve the man’s sexual ability, but it also certifies his commitment to the dominant partner. We have found out that men who use the best chastity cages often experience psychological and sexual boost. They are also able to satisfy their mistress more than ever before. The CB-6000 Male Chastity Cage Kit stood out amidst all rankings due to remarkable features and safety.
Who knows, a chastity cage might be the perfect mytoyforjoy for you and your partner.
- 1 Top 10 Best Chastity Cages: Comparison Chart
- 2 BUYER'S GUIDE: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE BEST CHASTITY CAGE
- 2.1 What is a chastity cage?
- 2.2 Benefits of Chastity Cage
- 2.3 How to measure for a Chastity Cage
- 2.4 How to choose the best Chastity cage
- 2.5 Best chastity cage type
- 3 BEST CHASTITY CAGE FAQs
- 4 VERDICT AND OUR RECOMMENDATIONS FOR 2020