Top 7 flavored lubes
We have compiled the list of best gels that keep you wet and on high. In the end, we will recommend you the best edible lube 2019! Take a look at our product comparison table before heading to the detailed reviews.
- Non-sticky 100% natural
- Rich in coconut
- Comes in 17 flavors to pick from
1 place :
Best Overall: Great tasting Lubelife watermelon
1 place :
This is the best tasting lube you can ever have, plus it is a top lubricant for both men and women. The super-smooth and buttery glide of this amazing water-based gel compliment your body’s natural lubrication and increase the pleasure of intimacy and foreplay. This product is designed specifically for soft skins using the best ingredients. It is free of glycerine, paraben, and silicone.
If you are fond of watermelon, order this one now as it opens up delectable possibilities.
- This is safe for both vaginal and anal use
- This is compatible with all kinds of soft toys, rubber latex, and polyurethane condoms. So you can play your pleasure game safely
- This is no greasy and non-sticky
2 place :
Awesome stuff even for first-timers: Pure Romance Just Like Me
2 place :
This is the best-flavored lube for newbies! Its texture is the same as that of natural moisturizers you use. It is gentle and pH balanced. A single bottle lasts for several months, even if you use it daily. This lube is not tacky; it’s easy to clean up and comfortable to use. The aroma and flavor of coconut gives an intimidating feel and opens up your sensations. Just Like Me lubricant is a perfect one available in terms of efficiency and life.
If you are baffled first-timer looking for a simple, yet strong lubricant, go with this one without a second guess!
- Completely natural product
- Goes smooth on your skin.
- Reduces friction
3 place :
A Multitude of flavors: JO H2O Cherry
3 place :
The JO lubricant comes in a wide array of delicious flavors; over 17 unique ones are up for sale. This gel comprises natural flavors and plant-based glycerine. It excites your taste buds for sexual pleasure. This lube is free of artificial sweeteners and added sugars. So, it can be a guilt-free inclusion in your own little place.
If you are quite experimental, you can go through our JO lube review, pick and try different flavors available at an affordable price.
- Its flavor lasts long and strong
- You can mix and match various flavors and create new sensations
4 place :
A great one for sensitive skin: Aloe Cadabra Pina Colada
4 place :
This is one among the best edible lube available for couples, men and women. It also comes as a vaginal moisturizer. This water-based personal gel made of organic aloe Vera is toy-friendly and pH balanced for women's bodies. It is edible, as doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals, additives, and hormones. During intercourse, this lube provides greater lubricity, letting you enjoy your sex play better.
If you suffer vaginal dryness, you should try this out.
Fully organic, vegan product Free of glycerine and paraben, so you don’t need to bother about infections
You need to re-apply this gel at regular intervals during your sex play as it dries out soon
5 place :
Sweetest gel to spice up things: Anjou Strawberry
5 place :
This is the best-flavored lubricant available for sale, which is deliciously fruity and smells sweet. Thin and refreshing strawberry-flavored texture makes your experience smoother. This gel dissolves in water completely and is easy to wash off. So, you can spend greater time on a bed cuddling and kissing. The product is free of silicone and suitable for all skin types.
If you are looking for a good tasting lube, go with this one and thank us later!
Long-lasting effect Tastes like strawberry
Contains propylparaben, which is not desirable
6 place :
Five mouth-watering flavors for a lower price: Doc Johnson GoodHead
6 place :
A single pack comprises five numbers of 1 oz bottles of different flavors including Cherry, Cinnamon, Passion fruit, Strawberry and mint. A small pea-sized drop of this gel is enough to coat a penis. It is non-sticky, goes super easy on your skin. This is a perfect pack to turn your foreplay into an unforgettable sexual experience.
If you are looking for a cheap, yet distinctly flavourful lube, pick this one.
This lube is cheap. Luckily, you get five distinct flavors for a smaller price. Ensures a longer sex play
Some flavors smell like a cough syrup
7 place :
Good gel to enhance the intimacy: K-Y Yours + Mine Strawberry + Chocolate
7 place :
This is actually not a lubricant but a flavored KY jelly specifically designed to enhance foreplay and intimacy. It is available in two different flavors: decadent chocolate and strawberry. This water-based gel comprises glycerine, carbomer, citric acid, and sucrose, in addition to the specific flavor. Using it is an excellent way to share a multi-sensory, delicious head to toe experience.
If your skin is not super sensitive, you can try this out!
It is a great product to entice foreplay and for oral sex Its price is not too high
Its flavor is not up to the expectation Prolonged use makes you prone to yeast infections
All you need to know about edible lubes: Buyer’s Guide
The top-rated, flavored lube reviews would give you intricate details of products. But, here comes a tricky part. Which one to choose? What are all things you need to know and take care of while going with a particular brand? Our detailed buyer’s guide will help you in choosing the right item that caters to your sexual needs.
Why do I need a tasty lube?
First, the purpose of the best-flavored lube is to enhance sex. This kind of gel is an excellent way to keep hot spots wet, and it’s a great way to maintain oral sex exciting and fun-filled.
Secondly, simple changes in a bedroom; the way you dress up can make sex play passionate and exciting. Surprising your partner with these aromatic and tasty gels can take things to the next level.
Such lube gel intensifies the intimacy between you and your partner. It is highly recommended to apply drops of the gel over the erogenous spots of the body. Massage gently as you do so, tickle and lick your partner with your tongue while enjoying such a tasty treat.
How to use flavored lube?
Using an excellent flavored lube not only provides extra wetness but also makes it easier to achieve orgasm. There are a few sexy ways to use it for sexual pleasure.
- To start with, open your pack and squeeze some on the tip of your fingers. You can massage your love’s shoulders, nipples, shoulders, and other erogenous zones like earlobes with this gel and have him/her massage you. This can drive both of you crazy even before the actual sex play starts. This can be too good for your genitals also!
- This intensifies sensation and sexual pleasure during oral sex. Choose your favorite flavor, squeeze some on your guy and lick it passionately. It is a sure thing that you will savor the whole new experience, and your partner will watch it lustfully.
- A few drops on the clitoris, followed by lick with the tongue can take you to the peak of excitement.
- Adding this gel to the exterior of the condom amplifies the fun.
How to choose the best-flavored lube?
No matter whether you need to get things going or just feel like vibrating things up for pleasure, there is a personal flavored lube for every kinky sex play that you might imagine. However, not all lubes are made in the same way. It is quite tricky to pick the one that caters to your erotic needs. Have a look at our quick guide to choosing a type that will work perfectly for you.
- Water-based (with glycerine): This is a common type available for sale. Such a lube is entirely safe to be used with condoms. Synthetic glycerine present offers a sweet taste. When it starts to dry, you can add more water or saliva rather than going with more gel to make it slippery again.
- Water-based (without glycerine): If you have recurrent infections (bacteria or yeast), then you should go for ones without vegetable-derived glycerine.
- Silicone-based: These are highly recommended for women with genital pain and vaginal dryness. They are safe, long-lasting, odorless and tasteless too!
- Oil-based: This can be used with condoms made of polyisoprene, polyurethane, and nitrile.
They are of two types:
- Natural: Olive oil. Avocado, corn, peanut, vegetable
- Synthetic: Vaseline, mineral oil, vanilla
You should choose the right one to use based on your taste, cost, the type you prefer, how comfortable you would be, and whether you are allergic to any ingredients present in it. You can even give a try on homemade lube alternatives.
Mytoyforjoy have put forth our exclusive list of best-flavored lube 2019 which are capable of lifting your mood and taking you to the peak of pleasure. We strongly recommend Lubelife watermelon as the best tasting lubricant as it is not only flavorsome but also treats vaginal irritation and dryness. We hope our list of great water-based lubes was helpful!
So, what is your take on these fantastic products? Are you fond of any specific flavor? Share your experience and write your heart out in the comment section.