Top 10 Best Gay Lube: Comparison Chart
- Long lasting
- Made with highest grade Silicone
- Provides sexual satisfaction
- Eliminates discomfort
- Quantity: 2 oz.
Organic: Lynk Pleasure Anal Lube Review
- ENJOY THE BEST SEX OF YOUR LIFE: Using a bottle of Water Based Personal Lubricant by Lynk Pleasure Products is the simplest way to improve life in your bedroom! We’ve designed this personal lubricant to simulate your body’s natural lubrication making for the best intimacy of your life.
- TOP RATED SEX, MASTURBATION, & ANAL SEX LUBE: Are you just starting to get into back door anal play but nervous about pain and discomfort? Are you a seasoned pro searching for the perfect anal lube? Either way it does not matter, this water based lube has been rated as the best personal lubricant for anal by industry leaders. Your search is over.
- SILKY SMOOTH & LONG LASTING: The best way to ruin intimacy is by having dry and uncomfortable sex. Lubricants can dry out but not Lynk Pleasure Water Based Lube. We have spent countless hours developing the longest lasting lubricant to make sure that you have great, long lasting pleasure every time.
- SEX TOY & CONDOM SAFE: It is time to throw away the rest of your lubricants and enjoy the best lubricant you have ever experienced. Never worry about staining your sheets or clothes again, our water based lubricant for sex is non staining and will clean up easier than you ever thought possible.
- MADE IN THE USA: Your safety is our top priority which is why we have one of the safest lubricant formulas available. You will never deal with parabens, oils, glycerin, or any other toxic ingredients when using our lube. You can even use any and all condoms and sex toys with our safe lube.
Relaxing: Cleanstream Relax Desensitizing Lube Review
- LIGHT NUMBING EFFECT: Desensitizes and slightly numbs the applied area, perfect for enema activities and anal training. Eases the discomfort of anal play and backdoor exploration either solo or with a partner
- SMOOTH AND SLICK: Slippery texture helps glide tools, toys, or body parts for easy entry and application. Use on larger toys or tools to ease entry, remember to take things slow!
- CONVENIENT PUMP DISPENSER: The wide base and easy to access pumping top allows for convenient one handed use
- MADE IN THE USA: Proudly made with high quality ingredients and with high standards in the USA
- SAFE WITH TOYS: Compatible with most common toy or enema materials. Cleans off easily with mild soap and warm water
Vegan: Wicked Sensual Care Gel Water-based Anal Lube Review
Water-resistant: Lubelife Silicone Anal Lubricant Review
- THICKER FEEL: #LubeLife Thick Silicone Based lubricant is a very thick lube for men, women and couples - best used for anal sex or shower sex. The long lasting formula of our silicone-based lube supplements the body’s natural lubrication and enhances the pleasures of intimacy. Never sticky or tacky - This lube is not for you if you do not like thick lubes.
- WATER RESISTANT, CONDOM COMPATIBLE: #LubeLife Silicone Based Anal Lubricant enables more adventurous play in the shower, tub, or jacuzzi for men, women, and couples and is compatible with natural rubber latex, polyurethane, and polyisoprene condoms.
- FREE FROM SILOXANES: Our Thick Silicone Based Lubricant is free from any kind of Siloxanes unlike most of the Silicone Lubricants. We avoid Siloxanes which are very harmful Ingredients for a human body.
- HYPOALLERGENIC: #LubeLife Silicone Based Anal Lubricant is a premium lube made from only the highest quality ingredients and is designed for smooth sensation and soft skin.
- PURE AS THE DRIVEN SNOW: Formulated using pure ingredients and silicone for thicker, long-lasting feel that is completely free of parabens, glycerin and oil.
Silky smooth: Lubelife Water-based Lube Review
- SILKY SMOOTH: #LubeLife H2O anal lubricant is a water-based sexual lubricant for men, women and couples that is best used for anal sex. The silky smooth, buttery glide of our water-based lube compliments the body’s natural lubrication and enhances the pleasures of intimacy. Never sticky or tacky.
- TOY FRIENDLY, CONDOM COMPATIBLE: #LubeLife H2O anal lubricant is water-based and compatible with most toy materials, natural rubber latex, polyurethane, and polyisoprene condoms, enabling you to play safely whatever your pleasure.
- NON-STAINING, EASY TO CLEAN: Pure, water-based lubricants offer the easiest cleanup of any sexual lubricant, washing off easily with water. Live the #LubeLife, you earned it.
- HYPOALLERGENIC: #LubeLife Water Based Personal Lubricant is a premium lube made from only the highest quality ingredients and is designed for smooth sensation and soft skin.
- PURE AS THE DRIVEN SNOW: Formulated using pure ingredients for a natural feel and completely free of parabens, glycerin, silicone and oil.
Gel-based: Shibari Triton Anal Lube Review
- Enhances Intimate Pleasure
- Special Water-Based Gel Formula
- Clean and Non-Staining
- Fragrance Free
Relaxing: Pjur Analyse Me Silicone Lube Review
- Lubricants, Oils and Creams
- Anal - Silicon Based Lubricants
- Made In :
- Another Great Product from : Hott Place
Natural texture: Astroglide X Silicone Lube Review
- PREMIUM LIQUID LUBE - Hyper-slick premium silicone lube. Hypoallergenic, fragrance, hormone and flavor free.
- WATERPROOF - Advanced lubricant formula that is great for water play
- LONG-LASTING - Extremely long-lasting personal lubricant for hours of pleasure
- VERSATILE - and non-irritating
Plant-based: Jo H2O Anal Lube Review
- ENHANCE THE COMFORT OF INTIMATE PLAY: JO H2O is a water based anal sex lubricant product for men, women and couples.
- TOY FRIENDLY, CONDOM COMPATIBLE: compatible with most toy materials, natural rubber latex, polyurethane, and polyisoprene condoms so you can play safely whatever your pleasure.
- CLEANS EASILY WITH WATER: pure, water-based lubricants offer the easiest cleanup of any sexual lubricant, washing off easily with water.
- NO ADDED DESENSITIZERS: the cooling features of this product are not intended to desensitize, rather to enhance the pleasures of intimate play.
- PLANT SOURCED GLYCERIN: formulated using a pure plant-based glycerin, this product provides a comfortable glide with quality ingredients
Buyer’s guide: All you need to know about the best gay lube
What is an anal lube?
Anal lubricants or anal lube are artificial lubricants used to lubricate and sometimes also moisturize the anus to allow for easy, comfortable and enjoyable anal sex. Anal lubricant may be silicone-based, water-based or oil-based.
Anal lube benefits
- Anal lube helps to relax the anal muscles and rectum.
- It provides an additional buffer against friction
- Some lines can provide a numbing effect that is helpful for beginners or those new to anal sex
- It allows for slick and smooth glide for better intense orgasm
- It helps gay men enjoy sensual, comfortable anal intercourse.
How to choose the best gay lube
Compatibility with a condom
One very important measure taken when having sex is to ensure safety which is most often acquired through the use of condoms. Hence to enjoy a pleasurable but also safe sex, it is important to get the best lube that is well suited or compatible with condoms. The best Water-based anal lubes and some silicone anal lubes are compatible to use with latex and different sex toys while oil-based lines are the least compatible.
This refers to products or in this case anal lubes that won’t cause any allergic reaction or irritation to the skin. It is imperative that when choosing the best lube for anal sex, you ensure it does not contain any ingredient you or your partner might be allergic to.
This refers to how long-lasting your anal lube is, when searching for the best lube for gay men, you have to ensure that it is slick but not too watery or tacky and that it’s long-lasting enough so as not to keep reapplying.
For a gay sex lube to be edible, it means it can be ingested and won’t cause any discomfort or poisoning. Make sure to check the product description if you’re interested in the edible type of ass lube.
Being a flavored lube will mean the lube is edible and as well as tasty. The taste, however, depends on the manufacturer’s discretion. There are different types of flavors that a gay lubricant may have, they can be fruity, minty or even taste like bubble gum.
This means the lube is capable of making the anal region numb during sex. This is a particularly useful feature for beginners that might be skeptical of anal sex.
Some anal lubes can be warned or slightly heated to the body’s temperature, while some people may enjoy the cold splash of an ass lube, some prefer it warm. So depending on your preference, you can get the type of gay lubricants’ you like. However, note that heating of lubricant should be at a very low temperature for a few seconds to prevent it from degrading and getting too hot for the skin.
Manufacturers produce different types and sizes of anal lubes. Some come in a very big bottle, some are averagely sized while others are tiny bottles with little content. The size of the bottle you get is your choice.
There are different types of anal lubricants and of course, their prices differ, because different manufacturers use different types of ingredients. The more luxurious, silky lubes will, of course, be more pricey, but the good news is there are several good anal lube available for cheap affordable prices and guess what you don’t need to skip your cheat day to save money for your choice of best lube.
Best gay lube types
Water-based gay lube
These are usually the more common best anal lubes mostly because they are cheaper and easily accessible. Also, water-based lube has the most natural feel as it closely mimics the body’s natural lubrication. Best water-based lubes are also very compatible with latex and almost all kinds of sex toys.
Silicone-based gay lube
They are made from body-safe silicone and the best thing about these types of gay lubricants is that it is not easily absorbed into the body, so it stays slick and slippery for hours.
Oil-based gay lube
These plant oil-based lubricants, oils such as coconut oil, Shea butter, etc. These types of gay lube oil are usually relaxing and moisturizing but it’s important to bear in mind that they are not latex compatible as they can degrade it, so if this is your preferred choice of lubrication, a condom is a no go area.
Best gay lubes FAQs
How to lube for anal sex?
When having anal sex cover the outside of the condom with your preferred lubricant and put some inside your partner too. It is, however, important to note that oil-based lubricant is not compatible with latex.
How much lube should I use?
The amount of anal lube to use is your call. In most cases, a single generous application will suffice especially if your choice of lube is a good one. You can use this anal lube for gay butt plugs as well.
Do I need to use gay lube if I use a lubricated condom?
The amount of lube on a condom will most times not be enough for anal intercourse. So you should still use a generous amount of ass lube for yourself and partner especially to make the experience more comfortable and enjoyable.
Verdict and our recommendation for 2020
Anal sex can be really enjoyable and fun especially when the best gay sex toys are added to the mix.
The Swiss Navy premium silicone anal lube stands out amongst others as the best lube for gay anal sex as it is made from the highest quality silicone and ingredients to provide you and your partner the utmost satisfaction in your anal play. It is an easy to use, sex toy and condom compatible best anal lube with an antimicrobial, antiviral, antiseptic clove aphrodisiac.
That’s why our experts have gone through the hurdle of testing and coming up with the list of top 10 best gay lube for 2020.
- 1 Top 10 Best Gay Lube: Comparison Chart
- 1.1 Best Overall: Swiss Navy Premium Silicone Anal Lube Review
- 1.2 Organic: Lynk Pleasure Anal Lube Review
- 1.3 Relaxing: Cleanstream Relax Desensitizing Lube Review
- 1.4 Vegan: Wicked Sensual Care Gel Water-based Anal Lube Review
- 1.5 Water-resistant: Lubelife Silicone Anal Lubricant Review
- 1.6 Silky smooth: Lubelife Water-based Lube Review
- 1.7 Gel-based: Shibari Triton Anal Lube Review
- 1.8 Relaxing: Pjur Analyse Me Silicone Lube Review
- 1.9 Natural texture: Astroglide X Silicone Lube Review
- 1.10 Plant-based: Jo H2O Anal Lube Review
- 2 Buyer’s guide: All you need to know about the best gay lube
- 2.1 What is an anal lube?
- 2.2 Anal lube benefits
- 2.3 How to choose the best gay lube
- 2.4 Best gay lube types
- 3 Best gay lubes FAQs
- 4 Verdict and our recommendation for 2020