TOP 7 Best Non-Latex Condoms: Comparison Chart
Best Overall: Lifestyles SKYN Condoms Review
- SKYN Original: The original, best-selling condom
- SKYN Extra Lubricated: Features 40% more long-lasting ultra-smooth lubricant enhances the sexual experience. Lubricated with long-lasting ultra-smooth lubricant ideal for people with latex allergies or latex sensitivity
- SKYN Intense Feel: Provides intensely deep studs in a unique wave-like pattern to stimulate her most sensitive areas and provide more pleasure
- Made from SKYNFEEL, a non-latex soft material that you’ll find barely noticeable but as strong as premium latex
- Lubricated with long-lasting ultra-smooth lubricant. Each condom is electronically tested to meet highest standards of safety and reliability
Best for Intimacy: LifeStyles SKYN Original Condoms Review
- They're soft, comfortable and incredibly sensitive. If you ever wanted to join a revolution, now's your chance.
- Lubricated with long-lasting ultra-smooth lubricant
Best Ultra-Thin: Durex Non-Latex Durex Real Feel Condom Review
- DUREX AVANTI BARE REAL FEEL: Non-latex polyisoprene condoms for men are lubricated and offer a natural skin on skin feeling
- NON LATEX: Suitable for people who are sensitive to latex condoms, please read all label details upon delivery
- COMFORTABLE: Durex easy on shape makes condoms easier to put on and more comfortable to wear
- WORLD’S #1 CONDOM BRAND: Based on Global Nielsen Unit Share Data through October 2019; with over 80 years of experience, Durex offers affordable protection against pregnancy and STDs and is trusted by millions around the world every day
- DUREX QUALITY: Each Durex condom for men is 100 percent electronically tested for strength, flexibility and reliability and features a pleasant scent
Best Lambskin: Trojan Naturalamb Lubricated Condoms Review
- One 10 count box of TROJAN NaturaLamb Luxury Latex-Free Condoms
- Natural sensation provides the feeling of real skin-to-skin intimacy
- Ideal for monogamous couples with a focus on heightened sensitivity with protection against pregnancy
- Reliable substitute for normal birth control without the long term commitment to pills
- Not intended for protection against sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
Best Flavoured: Lifestyles Skyn Cocktail Club Flavored Condoms Review
- Flavored and scented along the full shaft
- Straight shape, smooth texture
- Variate pack includes Pina Colada, Passion Daiquiri, and Cherry Sunrise
- Natural color
Best Premium: LifeStyles SKYN Elite Condoms Review
- Long-lasting ultra-smooth lubricant
- Ultra-thin and ultra-soft for an exceptionally sensitive feeling
- Natural colored
- Straight walled (with reservoir tip)
- 53mm nominal width. 20 percent thinner compared to SKYN original condoms
Best for Hygiene: Skyn Extra Lubricated Condoms Review
- 100% Brand New
- Easy to use and clean
- Make fun with your lover
- Save and hygene
Buyer’s Guide: All You Need To Know About The Best Non Latex Condoms
What Condom To Use If Allergic To Latex?
If a user is allergic to latex type, it is recommended that they choose a product that has been made out of polyisoprene, polyurethane, or natural skins.
What Are Non-Latex Condoms Made Of?
The non-latex condoms are typically made out of artificial materials like polyurethane and polyisoprene. They may also be made out of natural animal intestines like sheep or lambskin.
Are Non-Latex Condoms Safe?
All condoms that are not latex are safe, but these types are typically meant for people who have an allergy towards latex. The latex is sourced from the rubber tree, and it is considered as one of the natural forms of rubber. However, repeated exposure can cause allergy in some individuals, and they may start to develop itchy or red bumps on their skin. The condom without latex is applicable to such individuals.
Latex vs. Non-Latex Condoms
The use of best non-latex condoms brings about numerous advantages to the world of condoms compared to the use of latex. Firstly, non-latex material is not able to conduct heat in a much better way, and they are also thinner. The lack of odor makes them ideal for use in any situation. Even if they are exposed to products that contain oil, they do not suffer damage. Latex, though, is perfect when breakage and slippage are not acceptable under any condition. Furthermore, studies are still in favor of latex when it comes to the prevention of STDs.
How To Choose Best Non Latex Condoms
The best non-latex condoms are available in different sizes that need to be chosen on an individual basis. The three major sizes available are:
This size is perfect for individuals whose penis’ are on the average size. Many individuals fall under this category, and they do not have to face any major shortages when shopping in this category.
Some men are well endowed so that they have to go a segment higher up and choose the more extensive or extra-large options. The options for a buyer in this segment have grown significantly since the last few years. Not too long ago, men were simply out of luck when trying to find extra-large sizes from non-latex condoms brands. Even now, there are instances when people in this size range have to sacrifice on some features. For example, studs and ribs are yet to feature in this segment.
Even though there are regular products that are available in smaller sizes, the best non-latex condoms 2020 has to offer are yet to be offered in this size. This makes it a disappointing outcome for people with smaller than average size.
There are two major types of lubricants available for intimate activities – water-based and oil-based. Both happen to be compatible with the best non-latex condoms, and this should not be a concern for users. However, it is possible to pick up products that come with pre-lubricant. This can ensure better sensation during intimate activities. The oil-based lubricants are not meant to be used with these types of condoms, but they have no such issues on non-latex variety.
There are different textures available in these products, and some of the popular ones are dotted and ribbed. The latter comes with small ridges near the surface so that they can provide excellent sensation during intimate activities. If a user does not have any great feeling while using a regular condom, it is better to go with a ribbed product, which can stimulate both partners at the same time. The dotted polyurethane condoms come with several dots on the surface. These are also designed to increase stimulation and sensation.
It is essential to pick up a compelling product that can keep away problems while not disrupting the intimate activities. There is no major difference in the several types of non-latex condoms and latex condoms. Both can hit around 98% effectiveness.
Even though a condom is not a mechanical or electronic device, it still has to possess a range of additional features that make it more attractive than a competitor. Some of the key elements that make a difference in this segment are:
As the name suggests, these products end up having lubrication as one of their key features. These have additional lube for condoms so that the overall sensation is enhanced. The implication of having additional lubricant is the higher levels of prophylactics that are associated with this type.
These products are meant to provide a greater sensation for individuals. It’s mainly for those who have been unable to feel the partner due to thickness being an impending factor. However, the ultra-thin product will be able to deliver higher levels of intimacy with the partner.
Some best Trojan condoms may have a characteristic flavor that makes them ideal for oral sex. These are coated with unique flavors that are safe for consumption. At the same time, they would have sufficient lubrication to be able to handle different requirements.
Best Non-Latex Condoms Types
These are lambskin condoms that are almost similar to natural skin. These are made only from the intestines of a lamb. The presence of a special membrane in the intestine lends a natural sensation to this material. However, users do not get a lot of protection from STDs. The primary use of this product would be to prevent pregnancy. This can be a great option when the male is committed to just one partner.
The polyurethane is a transparent and thin plastic material that is classified as medically safe on the human body. A physical property of this material is the inability to stretch as much as the best feeling condoms, but there are some obvious advantages. The most significant advantage would be the ability to transform body heat so that it becomes very natural during intimate situations.
The polyisoprene is very similar to latex in terms of stretching ability, looks, and feel. However, users should always remember that this is not a rubber material. Yet, the sensation is almost close to rubber, and users can enjoy wearing it for a long time.
Best Non-Latex Condoms FAQ
How To Tell If Your Allergic To Latex Condoms?
An individual is clearly allergic to latex condoms if they start developing symptoms like rashes in parts of the body that had been in contact with the rubber material. Apart from the localized reaction, users may also get swelling and bumps in the body. In other cases, a systemic of full-bodied response may show. Apart from the male getting such symptoms, women also can show these symptoms if they are allergic, as vaginal mucous membranes can absorb proteins at a faster rate than the penis’ membranes.
How Long Does An Allergic Reaction To Condoms Last?
This allergic reaction can typically last for around 4 to 5 days, depending on the severity. However, it is advisable to consult a doctor if the problem is a lot more severe.
Do Non-Latex Condoms Protect Against Stds?
Yes, top non-latex condoms are excellent when it comes to protecting against STDs just like any other condoms. However, users should be aware that nonlatex variety that has been made out of lambskin does not help in this process, as lambskin condoms only prevent unwanted pregnancy.
Verdict and Our Recommendation for 2020
This segment has progressed a lot in recent years, as more people are becoming allergic to the latex material. In such instances, they cannot forgo safety and precautions to get pleasure. The advent of these products has helped such individuals enjoy intimacy, even while still staying safe and secure. Yet, there are numerous options in the segment that can be very confusing to an average buyer.
For this purpose, Mytoyforjoy tries to look deeper into the segment to get the best non-latex condoms in the market. The best non-latex condoms 2020 has to offer would be none other than the Lifestyles SKYN Condoms, which can provide benefits like additional lubrication, stimulation, and safety to users. It is also comfortable to wear and provides a more profound pleasure. This product comes with the advantage of having 40% more lubrication than the best polyurethane condoms from competitors. This additional lubrication increases the sensation of intimate activity with the partner.
Thanks for reading!
- 1 TOP 7 Best Non-Latex Condoms: Comparison Chart
- 1.1 Best Overall: Lifestyles SKYN Condoms Review
- 1.2 Best for Intimacy: LifeStyles SKYN Original Condoms Review
- 1.3 Best Ultra-Thin: Durex Non-Latex Durex Real Feel Condom Review
- 1.4 Best Lambskin: Trojan Naturalamb Lubricated Condoms Review
- 1.5 Best Flavoured: Lifestyles Skyn Cocktail Club Flavored Condoms Review
- 1.6 Best Premium: LifeStyles SKYN Elite Condoms Review
- 1.7 Best for Hygiene: Skyn Extra Lubricated Condoms Review
- 2 Buyer’s Guide: All You Need To Know About The Best Non Latex Condoms
- 2.1 What Condom To Use If Allergic To Latex?
- 2.2 What Are Non-Latex Condoms Made Of?
- 2.3 Are Non-Latex Condoms Safe?
- 2.4 Latex vs. Non-Latex Condoms
- 2.5 How To Choose Best Non Latex Condoms
- 2.6 Best Non-Latex Condoms Types
- 3 Best Non-Latex Condoms FAQ
- 4 Verdict and Our Recommendation for 2020