Top 10 Best Trojan Condoms: Comparison Chart
Best Overall: Trojan Ultra Thin Lubricated Condoms Review
- Trojan Ultra Thin lubricated latex condoms are thinner than standard Trojan latex condoms for a more natural feeling
- These barely there condoms maximize sensitivity for enhanced pleasure
- Designed with a special reservoir tip, these ultra thin condoms for men offer extra protection
- Lubricated condoms made with premium quality latex to help reduce the risk of pregnancy and STIs
- Trojan condoms are triple-tested electronically to help ensure reliability
Ultimate Sensitivity: Trojan Studded Bareskin Lubricated Condoms Review
- Trojan’s thinnest textured condom for ultimate sensitivity with elevated studs throughout the condom for maximum stimulation
- Comfort condom shape provides roomy space for additional comfort
- Silky smooth premium lubricant for comfort and sensitivity
- Made from premium quality latex to help reduce the risk of pregnancy and STIs
- Each condom is electronically tested to help ensure reliability
Closest to Bareskin: Trojan NaturaLamb Latex-Free Condoms Review
- One 10 count box of TROJAN NaturaLamb Luxury Latex-Free Condoms
- Natural sensation provides the feeling of real skin-to-skin intimacy
- Ideal for monogamous couples with a focus on heightened sensitivity with protection against pregnancy
- Reliable substitute for normal birth control without the long term commitment to pills
- Not intended for protection against sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
Varying levels of Sensation: Trojan Nirvana Variety Pack Condoms Review
- One 10 count box of TROJAN Nirvana Collection Condoms
- Unlock a world of pleasure with a variety pack of different Trojan condoms
- Includes TROJAN Real; TROJAN Bold; TROJAN Amplified and TROJAN Breathless condoms
- Made from premium quality latex and tested to help ensure reliability
- Helps reduce the risk of unintended pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
Extra Pleasure: Trojan Her Pleasure Sensations Lubricated Condoms Review
- One 12 count box of trojan her pleasure sensations condoms
- Uniquely ribbed and contoured for extra stimulation and her pleasure
- Designed to provide extra comfort for men
- Premium quality latex to reduce the risk of unintended pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Silky smooth lubricant ensures comfort and sensitivity
Buyers Guide: All You Need To Know About Trojan Condoms
Going into the market on an ultimate search for the best condom can be tasking and ends in disappointment most times. Hence, you must know the need to guide your choice in your lookout for the right condom type for you. You should know all about these condoms from their optimum performance levels to their flaws if they possess any. Our product review analysts have meticulously set aside enough tips and insights here to align your decision making and lead you to the right condom for you.
Are Trojan Condoms Good?
Trojan condoms are one of the oldest condoms to date according to Wikipedia, with manufacturing activity spanning over 104 years. Trojan Condoms are tested and tried over the years with the dual purpose of giving you eventful moments of pleasure without obstacles while giving you protection assurances with the highly technological advancement embedded in their products for intense security.
Do Trojan Condoms Have Spermicide?
Only a few Trojan condoms have spermicide, the other Trojan condoms are created without the addition of Spermicide. The aim of Spermicides like nonoxynol-9 is for extra protection against pregnancy but does not give protection against sexually transmitted infections. Spermicide acts by stopping ejaculated sperm motile action in semen before it swims towards an egg. So far it hasn’t been proven if the spermicidal condoms are more effective at preventing condoms than regular Trojan condoms. With the regular Trojan condoms, prevention of pregnancy stands at above 98% if used well.
Trojan Bareskin vs Trojan ultra-thin
Trojan Bareskin and Trojan ultra thin share similarities in texture as both are smoothly designed. They also possess a premium lubricant type. They are both latex material designed condoms. But Trojan Bareskin stands out as being 40% thinner than the normal latex condoms, while Trojan ultra-thin are designed as thin to enhance more natural feeling during sex. This implies that Trojan Bareskin is the closest to skin feeling when it comes to sex due to its extremely thin nature. One of the best thin condoms on the market is the Trojan Supra Non-latex bare skin condom.
How to Choose Best Trojan Condoms
Choosing the best Trojan Condoms depends on a variety of factors which include the size, thickness, lubrication, features, and price. All these criteria must meet your standard setting to count as one of the best for you. A Trojan condom with flaws at some of these criteria gets counted out as not right for you. We only want the best for you because you deserve the best. So with no further ado, here are what to look out for.
The size of any Trojan Condom is essential in helping you make the right choice. Utilizing the right condom size best for you goes a long way in granting you much deserved comfort, pregnancy prevention and protection from Sexually Transmitted Infections. Putting on a condom bigger than your size can lead to slipping off while wearing one too small results in complaints of a condom breaking. Hence, the need to go for the best fit for you. To make the right choice, here is what you need to know:
- Get the accurate measurement of your erect penis length, this can be done using a ruler or measuring tape
- Get accurate measurement of your erect penis girth
- Go for condoms fitting your measured penis length
- Go for condoms fitting your measured penis width
Standard Trojan Condoms
Standard Trojan Condoms are the average-sized Trojan Condom. It has a condom width of 1.75 to 2 inches ( 44.45 to 50.8mm) and a condom length of 7.25 to 7.8 inches( 184.15 to 198.12mm). So as a user, in search of the best condom size for you with an erect penis measurement around this axis. This is the best feeling condom to go for, going for a larger one will lead to it slipping off, which takes away your concentration and affects your penetration.
Magnum Trojan Condoms
Magnum Trojan Condoms are the large-sized Trojan condoms that are above average in size, length, and width. It has a condom width of above 2 inches and a condom length of 7.25 inches to 8.1 inches(184.15 to 205.74mm). As a man with a large-sized penis in length and girth, this is the best for you. Going for any other Trojan condoms below these measurements could result in condom breaking, which isn’t safe and can lead to unwanted pregnancy or/and Sexual Transmitted Infections.
Mini Trojan Condoms
Trojan mini Condoms are the small-sized Trojan condoms. They are small in size, length, and width. It has a condom width under 1.75 inches and a condom length of 7 to 7.8 inches (177.18 to 198.12mm). Most random condoms on the market are built to handle this size, but you need the right quality trojan condom and not just quantity. Get one that fits perfectly with no complications.
The thickness of a Trojan condom is dependent on what appeals to you as a user. Thickness importance may be extremely significant to one user and very unnecessary to another user. But it is worth noting, that no matter how minimal the importance of thickness is when choosing a Trojan condom, it still plays a role in how much pleasure or sensation you get when you have sex. They are:
- The Trojan Regular condom is the thickest Trojan condom on the market with a thickness of about 0.07mm.
- The Trojan thin condoms are thinner than the regular Trojan condom with a thickness of about 0.05mm. Built for a higher level of sensitivity.
- The Trojan ultra-thin condoms which are thinner than the thin Trojan condoms with thickness less than 0.05mm. Built to give ultimate sensitivity at its peak.
Lubrication is essential when it comes to a Trojan condom, it prevents you from having to experience irritation using it or the condom breaking while in use. Some Trojan condoms are pre-lubricated, they are the lubricants in the condoms and are called Lubed like the Trojan Ice and Fire condoms: lubricated inside out while other Trojan Condoms come without lubrication and are called Non-lube. For those who use the non-lubed, they lubricate penis tips before use.
They are the specialized lubricants that could be used during sexual intercourse to aid penetration with ease. It reduces the amount of friction between the Penis and Vagina as seen in the Trojan pure Ecstasy Pack Lubricated Condoms. Lubes come as Water-based, Silicone-based or Oil-based. The water-based can be used in both latex or non-latex Trojan condoms, to prevent condom breakage. The Silicone-based is hypoallergenic and lasts longer – it is the best lube for condoms. Oil-based is quite nice for limiting friction but could lead to the condom breaking
These are Trojan non-lubricated condoms with zero lubrication; they have no lubricating material in the condom making. They are dry Trojan condoms that encourage the use of an external lubricant; you choose to use your favorite external lubricant alongside the dry condom. Lubricating the dry Trojan condom is essential to reduce the friction and prevent the condom from breaking.
Condoms come with their differing features, these features include the Color, texture, and flavor:
The Colored Trojan Condoms: They add a different spice to sexual activity; they come in different lubricated and unlubricated designs. They provide a different stimulus vibe with the variety they bring to the sexual realm. They make oral sex safer.
The Texturized Trojan Condom: They are characterized by their ridges or grooves which enhances stimulation. Texturized condoms are essential when it comes to heightening arousal. It could be ribbed, studded or grooved all for her pleasure. They give an enhanced sensation to increase your pleasure.
The Flavored Trojan Condom: The Trojan flavored condoms are basically designed for utilization during oral sex. The flavor helps neutralize the taste of latex while making oral sex more enjoyable and pleasurable. Flavoring encourages safety even during oral sex.
A Trojan condom can range from as low as 1$ to 20$. This implies there’s always condom on the market money can buy. But for the extremely cheap condoms, getting them because they are cheap could be you cheating yourself of the sexual pleasure you truly deserve while exposing yourself to sexually transmitted infections or unwanted pregnancy. Work within a decent budget and get yourself what’s best for you in the long run, get yourself the true value for your money.
Best Trojan Condom Types
Trojan condoms come into different sizes, shapes, and prices; they also are different types of condoms. These Trojan condom types are the latex trojan condoms and non-latex Trojan condoms:
The Latex Trojan condoms
Latex Trojan Condoms like Trojan G-spot condoms are normally made of latex which is a type of rubber and effective in preventing unwanted pregnancy, while also protecting you from sexually transmitted infections.
The non-latex Trojan condoms
The Trojan non-latex condoms or Trojan latex-free condoms are made from plastic or could be lab-created latex. They are known to conduct more heat but are more expensive than Latex condoms and can’t stretch as much as natural Latex. The best non-latex condoms include Trojan Supra Non-latex bare skin.
The Best Trojan FAQ
Where are Trojan condoms made?
The Trojan Brand Condoms are manufactured by the Church and Dwight company and they have their headquarters located at Ewing, New Jersey.
How many condoms come in a Trojan pack?
The least amount you will ever find in a Trojan pack is 12. And it is the most common amount.
What does ENZ mean on Trojan condoms?
ENZ is the registered Trojan trademark used in the identification of their reservoir tip design on some different Trojan condoms.
How long do Trojan condoms last?
Different types of Trojan condoms have different lifespan. The average shelf life is between 3 to 5 years.
Are Trojan condoms vegan?
They are non-vegan besides the except one – Trojan Supra Ultra Thin MicroSheer Polyurethane Condoms.
- TROJAN SUPRA Lubricated Condoms are ultra thin polyurethane condoms for ultimate sensual pleasure &n
- Ultra thin and strong
- Compatible with both water-based and oil-based lubricants
- No latex allergens
Our Verdict and Recommendation For 2020
Condoms are not just for protection during sexual pleasure, they also add a much-needed spice with security assurance and are a must-have for every man, as it doesn’t just give you ultimate pleasure, it also adds security guarantees. A few individuals view condoms as not ideal and end up falling back to it when they can’t seem to prevent unwanted pregnancy or sexually transmitted infections. Trojan Sensitivity BareSkin Thin Condoms stand out with distinction amongst condoms used by men, as the most secure and most convenient Trojan condom, which makes it much easier to please your woman with convenience. This condom is healthy to use and possesses high-level features that give an assurance of sexual satisfaction.
- 1 Top 10 Best Trojan Condoms: Comparison Chart
- 1.1 Best Overall: Trojan Ultra Thin Lubricated Condoms Review
- 1.2 Ultimate Sensitivity: Trojan Studded Bareskin Lubricated Condoms Review
- 1.3 Closest to Bareskin: Trojan NaturaLamb Latex-Free Condoms Review
- 1.4 Varying levels of Sensation: Trojan Nirvana Variety Pack Condoms Review
- 1.5 Extra Pleasure: Trojan Her Pleasure Sensations Lubricated Condoms Review
- 2 Buyers Guide: All You Need To Know About Trojan Condoms
- 2.1 Are Trojan Condoms Good?
- 2.2 Do Trojan Condoms Have Spermicide?
- 2.3 Trojan Bareskin vs Trojan ultra-thin
- 2.4 How to Choose Best Trojan Condoms
- 2.5 Best Trojan Condom Types
- 3 The Best Trojan FAQ
- 4 Our Verdict and Recommendation For 2020