Top 5 Best Warming Lubricants: Comparison Table
Best Overall: Top Brand - K-Y Warming Jelly Personal Lubricant Review
- [K-Y WARMING JELLY PERSONAL LUBRICANT] Water-based lube
- [EASES VAGINAL DRYNESS] Quickly prepares you for sexual intimacy
- [WATER BASED LIQUID GEL] Non-sticky or greasy gel formula that provides a warming sensation and stays where you want it
- [COMPATIBLE WITH LATEX CONDOMS ONLY]
- [K-Y IS THE #1 DOCTOR RECOMMENDED PERSONAL LUBRICANT BRAND IN THE US]
Great Plant-based Lubricant: Easiest Clean Up - JO H2O Warming Lubricant Review
- SILKY SMOOTH: JO H2O is a water based personal lubricant. The silky smooth, buttery glide supplements the body’s natural lubrication and enhances the pleasures of intimacy. Never sticky or tacky.
- TOY FRIENDLY, CONDOM COMPATIBLE: JO H2O is compatible with most toy materials, so you can play safely whatever your pleasure.
- GENUINE: Be sure that you select "Sold by System JO" or "Sold by Amazon" to receive genuine, unexpired, up-to-date product packaged to avoid leaks and spills.
- WARMING: Gently heats on contact and warms with motion, adding a warming sensation and a new dimension to your play
- PLANT BASED: Formulated using a purely Palm Oil based glycerin for a natural feel with no artificial ingredients
Long Lasting: Astroglide Warming Liquid Review
- GENTLE WARMING SENSATION – Warming formula that provides a soft, tingling sensation
- CONDOM COMPATIBLE - Safe to use with natural rubber latex condoms
- GREASE-FREE LUBE - This Long-lasting lube is Ultra Soothing with a hint of Warmth
- BEST PERSONAL LUBRICANT FOR COUPLES & SOLO - Designed to mimic natural body fluids; moisture helps reduce vaginal dryness
Non-greasy Formula: K-Y Warming Liquid Lubricant Review
- From K-Y, the #1 Doctor Recommended Personal Lubricant Brand in the U.S.
- Enhances sexual intimacy and helps ease the discomfort of vaginal dryness for women during sex
- Gentle, natural feeling and warming personal lubricant with non-greasy formula
- Compatible with latex condoms only
- Please read all label information on delivery
Flavored & Edible: Wet Fun Flavors Warming Lube Review
- STRAWBERRY FLAVORED LUBRICANT - Indulge your senses with the sweet seductive flavor of strawberry. This sweet treat is sure to get your juices flowing!
- WARMING LUBRICANT - Crank up the intensity by spreading a thin layer of Fun Flavors on the skin and breathing on it. The moisture in your breath will stimulate an incredible arousal.
- MULTI PURPOSE - Not only can Wet Fun Flavors be used as a lubricant for intercourse, it can also be applied and used as an erotic massage oil.
- SUGAR FREE & STAIN FREE - Though naturally sweet, Wet Fun Flavors contain no sugar and they are clear and contain no dyes. They will not stain sheets and can be rinsed away with water.
- 3 Ounce bottle of water-based personal lubricant. Packaging May Vary. The look of the container has been updated, but the ingredients are still the same high-quality premium ingredients as before.
Buyer’s Guide: All You Need to Know About the best warming lube
So, you think it’s time to add some spice into your sex with some lubes? But do you know what makes the warming lube distinct from other kinds of lubes? If you’re new to warming lube, it is quite easy for you to assume that all lubes are the same, just that this is slightly warmer. You’re wrong!
Warming lubes offer more than just mere temperature play. Seriously. Great warming lubricants create heightened sexual arousal by rapidly increasing blood flow around the sex genitals. This leads to some serious, knee-shivering sexual climax for men and women. The truth is that not everyone can handle the intensity of bed-shattering sexual stimulation. So, you might want to tread lightly before stocking your arsenal with warming lubes.
Why use warming lubricant
Essentially, lubricants are used to reduce the friction that occurs when two objects come in contact. This would eventually reduce the heat that is generated by the contact. As much as warming lubricants help to achieve this, friction-reduction is not always top on the list of most people’s “why I need a warming lube” list.
Warming lubes create a warm sensation on the part of the skin which it contacts. Different warming lubrication brands want their products to achieve the best effect possible, so they create them with different ingredients. Some lube propylene glycol, others have capsaicin, amongst other ingredients. All of these react differently to the body. So, you might want to run a patch skin test before taking that lube home.
Warming lubes can also be used for personal purposes. You can use warming personal lubricants for a regular massage, self-arousal, or foreplay. Some products are considered as the best masturbation lubes. You can get a tingly sensation during self-sex also. Isn’t that just great?
If you’re new to anal sex, warming lubes can be a great way to loosen things up. Literally.
With the best anal lube, you can enjoy easy entry and heightened sensation. But you have to careful with the over-application of lubes. Some of these products come with features that can be, well, overwhelming. So, if you’re using them for the first time, exercise caution. Water-based warming lubes are the best warming lube for anal.
When searching for the best lubes, you must go for one that is free from petroleum, glycerin, and paraben. This would help to reduce the risk of infections.
How to Choose the best warming lube
When you’re looking for the best warming lubricant, there is some feature that you should look out for. Here they are:
You know what they say, never judge a book by its cover. Glad no one said anything about not judging a lube by its packaging. Before getting a lube, make sure that it comes in a well-sealed package. Also, check the volume of the lube to know how much is in there.
Some of the major ingredients of most warming lubricant products include glycerol, intense sugar alcohol, propylene glycol, capsaicin (which is the active agent in chili peppers), and some herbal extracts. It is possible to also find some products with some vitamins in them. Some of these elements can be bad for your skin, make sure you run a test before purchase.
Hypoallergenic & condoms compatibility
Always pay attention to the ingredient list of the lube before application. You need to know that not all lubes are condom-friendly. So, if you’d be using your lubes with condoms, or some other sex toy, make sure that it is compatible for use with latex, rubber or plastic-based objects.
People have different tastes in everything, even down to lube thickness. Some lube, especially water-based warming lubes, are less thicker than honey or oil-based lubes. The choice is yours!
Ease of clean up
Sticky lubes have this as a disadvantage. They are not all that easy to clean up. So if you’re going for thick lubes, be ready to take a hot bath after applying it.
Best warming lube types
You can enjoy the best water-based lubes during intercourse or masturbation. They are best used for vaginal or anal sex. When the lube dries off during use, we strongly advise that you should add water or saliva, not more lube.
Oil-based and honey-based lubes best used for massage or as warming personal lubricants. They are thick and sticky. And they also come with the tingly, warm sensation.
The best silicone lubes give you a long-lasting sensation. It is often made up of pure silicone and vitamin E for additional smoothness and sleekness. DO NOT USE ON SILICONE BASED TOYS!
best warming lube FAQ
How does warming lubricant work?
The warming lubricant is made with ingredients that ignite warm tingly sensations around the area of application. Intense warming lubricants can help boost sexual arousal and create an explosively orgasmic experience.
How do you use warming lubricant?
After carefully selecting your desired product, perform a skin patch test by applying it on a particular area of the skin. Too much is not good! If it’s good to go, you can apply on genitals, nipples, anus, or other selected parts of yours and your partner’s body.
Oil-based lubes are not good for vaginal insertion. Keep it from going into the body.
Is warming or cooling lube better?
Ah! Here we are! So, most users prefer the peppery effect of warming lubrication while others tilt more towards the minty chill of cold lubes. The choice is yours. There is no better one, and it’s all about your taste. However, both lubes would cause havoc on sensitive skin.
Verdict and Our Recommendation for 2020
Warming lubes are great additions to the sexual experience. We recommend that users carefully examine the composition of the ingredients before making active use of them. When writing a warming lube review, it is important to relate both pros and cons to prospective users to prepare them for what is ahead, should they choose to purchase one. Some of the best warming lube in 2020 can prove to be the perfect addition to your sex life.
- 1 Top 5 Best Warming Lubricants: Comparison Table
- 1.1 Best Overall: Top Brand - K-Y Warming Jelly Personal Lubricant Review
- 1.2 Great Plant-based Lubricant: Easiest Clean Up - JO H2O Warming Lubricant Review
- 1.3 Long Lasting: Astroglide Warming Liquid Review
- 1.4 Non-greasy Formula: K-Y Warming Liquid Lubricant Review
- 1.5 Flavored & Edible: Wet Fun Flavors Warming Lube Review
- 2 Buyer’s Guide: All You Need to Know About the best warming lube
- 3 best warming lube FAQ
- 4 Verdict and Our Recommendation for 2020