What is Fleshlight Renewing Powder?
Whether you have one or ten fleshlights, you need this! According to sex toys renewing powder reviews, this product is not only gonna protect your fleshlight sleeve from wear and tear but will make it just as new.
And trust us, it is absolutely easy to use. You won’t believe it, but it’s actually easier than cleaning your toy. All you need to do is sprinkle your sex toy powder on the sleeve. Do you recall the white powdery stuff on the sleeve when you first bought it? That was your powder, so you know it’s important.
Why Is It Important?
Most quality sleeves of your fleshlights are made of Real Feel SuperSkin. It is an elastomer plastic blend that makes your fleshlight sleeve extremely soft and almost skin-like. But this material can become sticky when you expose it to the residue. This stickiness will also catch dirt and minute particles like cat hair real quick. That is why it is imperative that you wash your sleeve well after use.
However, even after careful cleaning, the material can become sticky which compromises your masturbation experience. A fleshlight renew powder acts as a boon as can bring you back the previous texture even after several uses.
Fleshlight Powder Pros and Cons
How To Use It?
Using a fleshlight renewal powder is very easy. Just follow the basic steps:
- Pull the sleeve out of your fleshlight case.
- Clean its interior and exterior with hot water and antibacterial sex toy cleaner.
- After cleaning, dry the sleeve properly.
- Take a generous amount of the powder and sprinkle it all over the sleeve.
- Pat the powder all over the sleeve so that it gets into every crease and corner. Make sure the entire canal is covered.
And voila! You have a brand new and clean fleshlight.
Should I Powder the Inner Channel?
The inner channel of your toy does not require fleshlight powder. You can simply add your water-based lube before a round of pleasure and you are good to go. Hence, you need not waste your precious powder on the channel. You must, however, always clean it with warm water and anti-bacterial cleaner.
Tips on Cleaning and Maintaining your Fleshlight
None of us love the idea of cleaning a sex toy right after a mind-blowing orgasm. But do you know the hazards of using an unclean sex toy? Well, let’s just say it could be really unpleasant and embarrassing. The sleeve will catch mold if you do not do the needful. You definitely do not like the idea of microbes housing on your dick, do ya?
Thus, if you wanna steer clear of UTIs and yeast infections, besides using your fleshlight restoration powder, you must follow the steps and clean your pleasure toy.
- After you’re done, remove your sleeve from the case.
- First, begin with the case- use a mild soap and lukewarm water to clean it. Make sure you do it diligently and get all residue out of that case. Be especially attentive to the suction cup. This area is responsible for collecting most of your sperm and lube.
- Now it’s sleeve time – use lukewarm water to rinse it. Make sure the temperature of your water isn’t too high.
- Now put it under the tap and let the water run from one end to another for about 20 to 30 seconds.
- Place your fingers on both holes after pouring water into the sleeve. Hold it horizontally and shake vigorously for about 15 seconds and let the water flow out.
- Now use an antibacterial sex toy cleaner generously on the sleeve.
According to fleshlight powder reviews 2021, most users have been able to preserve their fleshlights for a way longer time. You may also fleshlight cornstarch if you are on a budget. They show similar results and cost less.