Want to learn the best ways how to clean Fleshlight? Using your Fleshlight for a long time, you need to keep this item always fresh, use special cleaners and restore velvety surface. Here are rules for the effective cleaning process. Let’s get things underway.
Why It Is Necessary to Clean Your Fleshlight After Every Time You Use It?
How to clean Fleshlight so that you enjoy it for a long time? It’s the question you secretly dread to ask your neighbor. But you don’t need to. Here you will find informative answers to all your questions.
First of all, let us figure out why it is so essential, washing your best Fleshlight sleeve after every single time you use it. When you’re done using your favorite sex toy, your load and lubricant will be right inside that sleeve and suction cap. You must clean your masturbator straight after using it so that your dick doesn’t have health problems due to the fleshlight (like infections or other unpleasant things).
Deep down you know it’s true that fleshlight sleeve will become moldy if you don’t clean the item and dry it in a proper way. How disappointed you will be when you see on your expensive sex toy smelly black spots. Do you think this view will make your member hard?
Effective Step-By-Step Instruction of How to Clean Fleshlight
Following instruction allows you to provide fleshlight care effortlessly and rather fast.
- After each use, rinse out the sleeve thoroughly in running water. Do not forget to wash the sleeve not only inside but also outside – there may also remain some lubricant and sperm.
- For more thorough cleaning, you can draw water inside the sleeve. Doing this, close orifice with your hand and draw a small amount of water into the item. Then close the bottom of the sleeve and shake it. After that, drain water and repeat procedure again. Do not take too much water – the sleeve may tear.
- Use warm water when you clean a suction cap.
- Do not use soap, shower gel or other liquid detergents when you wash and disinfect the sleeve. After cleaning the fleshlight in such a way, it will become unusable, sticky and unpleasant to touch.
- Another essential part of fleshjack care is its disinfection. While disinfecting your sleeve, it’s a must to use the original FleshWash cleaner. After washing the item in running water, it is necessary to spray it inside and outside, let it dry for 5 minutes. After that, rinse the sleeve in running water. This procedure is not necessary to carry out every time after use – it is enough to disinfect your toy after several uses. It is also possible to use isopropyl alcohol for cleaning, but it may not be comfortable to use this product at home.
A Handy Guide on How to Dry Your Fleshlight
After cleaning your fleshlight, dry it thoroughly. In case you leave it wet, microorganisms, mold and musty smell may appear inside. Using such a masturbator may adversely affect your health.
- The first step in drying your favorite toy is using paper towels. Gently absorb visible liquid, then leave the masturbator for some time for final drying with the case open.
- You can use a fan or a hairdryer with cold air to increase air circulation and dry it quicker. Mind, hot air may spoil your toy.
- Use alcohol. From the above-mentioned fleshjack cleaning process, we figured out that isopropyl alcohol helps your toy to dry much faster.
The effect of the velvety texture decreases with time. After several cleanings, the item may become slightly sticky. To restore this texture, you should use a special powder, clean and dry liner by sprinkling fleshlight gently inside and outside, then shake off the excess powder. This way you will have a feeling of a new masturbator.
Do not use talc, baby powder, and other means during fleshlight cleanup! It may affect your sex toy or health. Corn Starch Flour can be used as an alternative, this high-quality powder can make your fleshlight less sticky. Use cornstarch so that your sleeve serves you for a long period.
- Check whether an item is absolutely dry, otherwise, pieces of cornstarch will stick.
- Do not forget to get rid of any extra powder before using it.
- Try not to apply firm pressure to the sleeve while rubbing powder.
It is not necessary to use powder inside the sleeve; it will be enough to apply some outside.
You actually made it! Finally, you’ve just learned how do you clean a fleshlight so that the item will last long for your pleasure. These three main rules will help you keep your masturbator in perfect condition for a long time: quality cleaning, thorough drying and use of a special powder. They are the easiest and basic steps that will save your time and nerves. If you know other, more effective ways of its cleaning, just let us know. Moreover, if you are experienced unusual techniques of how to clean fleshlight or even weird ones, please feel free to share your thoughts. Have you had such an unusual experience? Mytoyforjoy.com is a place where you can trust all your extraordinary sexual ideas and find great pleasure for you.