All content and media on the My Toy For Joy Website is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice.
Melissa TilghmanEditor-in-Chief of the My Toy For Joy
The list of sex fetish is a long one. Some of them are common, while some are inconceivable. One person may have more than one fetish. Impregnation fetish is a relatively common kink that is characterized by arousal by the thought of unprotected sex or pregnancy. It is common among both men and women. In this article, we are gonna talk all about impregnation fetish.
What is Special About Impregnation Fetish?
Thinking of the risk of pregnancy itself can be arousing. Most men love to dominate, and women like the idea to be a passive vessel of their aggression. Moreover, unprotected sex means there will be more direct contact between the genitals which is very stimulating. For these reasons, impregnation fantasy is so special.
Pregnancy risk fetish entails some serious risks that you must consider before acting on it. Unprotected sex would mean you have to swallow contraceptive pills. These pills have some severe bad effects on health. It also increases your chance of contracting AIDS unless you and your partner are both strictly monogamous. Besides that, you become vulnerable to STDs and STIs.
Things To Consider If You Have an Impregnation Kink
Find a Suitable Partner
Find the right partner to satiate your impregnation kink. You can be open about it and start searching on dating apps. Hook up with people who share your interest but get all tests done before exchanging your semen.
Get Tests Done
Having sex without a condom in itself entails enough risk. You do not wanna risk contracting any disease or infections. Make sure your partner and you both are free of any STD or STI. Even if you are in a committed relationship, getting tests done won’t harm.
Use Some Kind of Protection
Although the act of using a condom is in total inversion of the fetish, you can opt for thin condoms that won’t feel much. Often people ask how safe are condoms and the answer is somewhere close to 98%. Otherwise, you may opt for contraceptive pills (with 99% effectiveness) or other contraceptive methods. You can also go for unprotected sex in accordance with your period calendar.
Consider UID or Other Implants
UID is a T shaped plastic coil that is planted inside the uterus to avoid pregnancy. With this device too, there remains a slight chance of getting pregnant. There are several other options out there as well.
Have a Good Timing
Not letting your partner cum inside you is probably one of the best ways to ensure that you do not get pregnant. Enjoy your insemination fetish only before the moment of ejaculation. Try stimulating your partner in other ways to make him cum. The pull out method has worked out for most people. However, in some sporadic cases, the pre-cum may also get you pregnant.
Some Kinky Ideas For Impregnation Fetish
- Roleplay could be your way to go. It is hot AF and can be very adventurous. You can step up situations and roles according to your choice and there are so many ideas for this. For instance, hospital roleplay is pretty common where you can act as the hot doctor while you pretend your partner has come for a regular check-up. Try wearing a seductive and scantily clad dress. You may also be dressed in just a lab coat.
- Talk dirty about impregnation and cumming inside while making out. This will flare up the excitement in your pregnancy risk sex fetish.
- Role reversal can totally get you hot. If your partner is dominant, let him take the back seat while you rule the bed for once.
- Use light BDSM toys if both of you are up to the challenge.
There are inevitable consequences of getting pregnant fetish that you must first acknowledge before you indulge in it.
- The responsibility of conceiving and resultantly becoming a parent may be daunting and challenging. If you are unmarried, it will be a stigma. You can always opt for abortion, but it is better not to travel down the road unless absolutely necessary. Repetitive abortions may be harmful to your health.
- Abortion is often illegal.
- Being pregnant means your body, mind, and psychological build will undergo an irreversible change. Ask yourself, are you ready to endure all of that?
What To Do If Pregnancy Occurs?
If you do get pregnant despite all precautions, you must talk to your partner and think of getting professional help and only after that come to a concrete decision. Abort if you have the option or welcome the child. The decision is entirely yours but makes sure you give this a careful thought.
An impregnation fetish can be exciting, provided you take extra care regarding the protection. Once you are sure about how you wanna go about, enjoy the kink. Write to us about your experiences in the comment box. It is lovely hearing back from your readers.
- 1 What is Special About Impregnation Fetish?
- 2 Risk Factors
- 3 Things To Consider If You Have an Impregnation Kink
- 4 Some Kinky Ideas For Impregnation Fetish
- 5 The Consequences
- 6 Final Thoughts