An Introduction to KY His and Hers Lubricant
- K-Y YOURS+MINE COUPLES LUBRICANTS: His excites, hers delights, put these two lubes together for a totally new, unexpected and intimate sexual experience
- FOR HER: This woman's vaginal lubricant gives her a thrilling tingling sensation and is intended to supplement the body's natural lubrication (purple bottle)
- FOR HIM: This personal lubricant can provoke an invigorating warming sensation for men (blue bottle)
- INGREDIENTS: For her lube is water-based, for him lube is glycerin based
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please read all label details upon delivery, this product is not compatible with condoms
It is a lube for couples to be used during sexual activities. Like every other lube (except edible ones), it is for external use only. It is mainly for clitoral use to accentuate stimulation. The primary use of this water-based lube is to get the most pleasure out of a clit rub. Whether your partner is good at a clit massage or not, this product is gonna make the experience better than ever.
It comes in two separate bottles, the purple one is for women while the blue bottle is for men. KY presents to you the best warming lube that we have in the market. These lubricants also increase sensitivity, which results in a more powerful orgasm. Take a few drops and apply gently on the clitoris right before you start masturbation or foreplay.
Ingredients In KY Jelly His And Hers
We have listed below the ingredients that make up the His and Her lubricant.
- Propylene Glycol: It is a liquid synthetic substance that can absorb water. It is largely used in preservatives, cosmetic and hygiene products. It is generally safe for your use.
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose: It is a very common ingredient in lubes and topical creams.
- Maltodextrin: It is a starch powder which we find in several foods. This improves their thickness, flavor, and shelf life. Although there is a never-ending debate regarding how safe is it for consumption, it is definitely safe to use it in lube.
- Sucralose: It is an artificial sweetener having zero calories.
- Polysorbate 60: Generally used as an emulsifier in personal care and oral care products.
- Hydroxyethylcellulose: This is also used as a thickening agent.
- Benzoic acid: Generally used as a pH value adjuster.
- Parfum: This ingredient’s main function is to add fragrance in the lube just like a perfume, but the concentration varies from the perfume we use.
- Menthyl lactate: It is an amalgamation of lactic acid and menthol. It acts as a cooling agent.
- Propylene Glycol: It absorbs water.
- Sodium Hydroxide: It is the scientific name for your caustic soda.
The Pros and Cons of KY Lubricants for Couples
All the KY Jelly His and Hers reviews are swarming with positive comments because of all the positive points it has to offer. However, we did not want to make a report that does not focus on the downsides of a product. So here we bring you the most authentic evaluation of the pros and cons of the products.
How to Apply and to Store Ky Jelly His and Hers?
How to use KY Jelly His and Hers is no rocket science. Drop 2 to 4 drops of the lubricants on the genital from the two bottles, respectively, for yourself and your partner. It will warm up the penis while exciting the clitoris with a cool tingle like titillation. And now, when you embrace each other, you will feel like you are on cloud nine, naked! From there on, you need no guide, just enjoy is all you have to do.
Keep the bottles away from direct sunlight in a dry, cool place. Do not transfer the contents of the bottles in some other container. Make sure you close the lid tightly to avoid any spillage.
- It does not provide any protection from either STDs or pregnancy.
- Must not be ingested.
- Avoid getting his and her lube in your eyes. In case you get some in your eyes, wash it immediately.
- If you see any allergies, immediately stop using it and contact your health service provider.
- A vast number of KY His and Hers reviews have claimed that it should not be used if one is pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Avoid using it if you have allergies, cuts, or STDs.
If you check the KY Jelly His and Hers reviews 2020 it will be difficult to believe how people can be obsessed with a product. Normal lubes are too boring, and if you wanna take the enjoyment of sex with your partner a notch higher, you cannot afford to miss out on this product.