Penis plugs are a unique type of sex toy modelled on devices used for urethral sounding. It is becoming the new thing in the sex toy industry, but a lot of people are still confused about actually works.
A penis plug is used to achieve perhaps one of the highest points of sexual titillation and gratification. In this article, we shall talk all about it. If you are wondering how it works, if it at all does or if all the hype about is just smoke, you are at the right place.
What Is A Penis Plug?
A penis plug is a sex toy that is inserted in the penis for sexual pleasure. It is inserted gently into the opening of the urethra to stimulate the nerve endings in order to reach a stage of extreme sexual satisfaction. It is among the best male sex toys available today in the market. The act is also known as cock stuffing, and it can be practised either alone or with a partner.
What Is It Used For?
Medically, a penis plug was used to open the urinary tract in some patients who suffered from urinary tract complications, like urethral sounding. But with time and several experiments with this medical equipment, it is now used to tease the nerve ends during masturbation. With practice, one can feel immense pleasure and no pain at all with a penis plug.
They are used in BDSM relationships as well as for solo masturbation. However, one must be a little careful while using such devices and preferably wear a condom.
The Benefits of Using a Penis Plug
While the idea of dick plugs seems absurd to some, others have sworn that they have had the most intense satisfaction. Well, we cannot deny it is a little on the extreme side but has its benefits:
- A penis plug can help men get an erection as hard as a rock in almost no time.
- While the device is plugged-in, it is not possible to ejaculate, which means the time of pleasure is extended. And when you finally ejaculate, it is much more durable, and the orgasm is inexplicably awesome.
- Men have claimed that plugs stretch the sensitivity of the nerves around the urethra, which makes it oh so exciting.
The Difference Between Penis Plugs and Urethral Sounds
Although penis plugs and urethral sounds are often considered one, they have slight difference with similar functions. The former comes in cylindrical shapes and thus can be used for several types of sensations whereas the latter is modeled after the actual medical device. They are longer and used for deep penetration into the urethra.
A plus is best for beginners or mild experiments, whereas urethral sounds are used by more extreme and experienced play.
Variations In Penis Plugs
Shape: generally comes in a cylindrical shape with some going a little wide on end giving your urethra a little stretch. The length is never too long.
Texture: while most of them are smooth, some may have very intricate patterns on them to generate more sensation.
Vibration: a more luxurious cock plug will have vibrators that result into insanely intense sensations by acting on the nerve ends.
Electrical Stimulation: this feature will add a little shock to your nerves while at play. It is very rare to find one with such a feature and generally advised against.
Hollow Plugs: if you wish to wear your toy for a long time, you should look for hollow plugs as they allow urine to pass in case you wanna pee.
Guide to Using a Penis Plug
Follow the below-mentioned steps properly to use your urethra plugs without hurting yourself
- Pick a body-safe cock plug. Do not get one that is liable to break.
- Inspect your plug for any defect.
- Sanitize your plug
- Use a lubricant and gently insert the plug in your urethra while you are flaccid.
- After comfortable insertion, you will start feeling a titillating sensation. Once the erection builds, you can touch and stroke your penis gently.
- Wait for your erection to wane off. Once it does, plug the device out.
Dangers Of Using a Penis Plug
- Inserting penis plugs can lead to sexual infections. In general, urethral sounding can increase risk of urinary or sexual infections by 70%, study suggests.
- The tissue area being delicate can be injured if you are not careful enough.
- Taking out the plug can be painful if something goes wrong or if you are rough with it.
Tips For Using Penis Plugs Safely
- Use safe and specially designed dick plugs.
- Begin with simple ones.
- Always sterilize it before and after use.
- Use a good quality lubricant in the way to go.
- Take your time, be gentle and never force it down.
Using a penis plug can be of immense pleasure but safety while using it should be your priority. When used right, it stimulates all the right nerve ends sensuously giving you the climax of your lifetime. Let us know in the comment section what you think of this amazing sex toy.