None of us are unaware of dildos as a concept and product but most of us are skeptical about its benefits, usage, and the different types of dildos that are available out there.
Masturbation has immense benefits and can be done right only with the perfect fit and shape ofyour sex toy. A dildo is an insertable solid sex toy that may or may not look like a penis. It simulates penetration and is often much more extensive and thicker than average penises. Trust us, there is less variety in men than there are various dildos. All you need is the right pick. In this article, we are gonna talk about the types of dildos you can choose from.
Types of Dildos Available on the Market
Types by Purpose
Among dildo types, the vaginal penetration type is the most common. Although both anal and vaginal can be used interchangeably, vaginal ones are a bit smaller and designed to mainly stimulate the g-spot.
For anal penetration, one should begin with small ones and gradually go up the size. Use a lot of lubricants for this type and purpose.
Types By Size
- Super-realistic sex toy with balls and a suction cup base for hands-free play
- Super-strong flared suction cup for peace of mind during passionate play
- Mini Life Size: Total length: 5.31 inches; Insert able length: 4.72 inches; Width diameter: 1.02 inches
- Completely safe to use,made from ultra-realistic, soft, temperature-responsive PVC for a lifelike look
- Discreet Packing: Discreet standard packing, Keep your privacy in strictest confidential.
These types of dildos are great for beginners as they have smaller circumference and length. They range between 4 to 6 inches in length. Make sure you know how to safely use sex toys.
Large and Extra Large Dildos
- Proudly made of dual layer platinum silicone. Firm silicone inside, Ultra soft silicone outside.
- Super real feel experience with this 10 Inch Monster realistic huge suction cup dildo which worth every inch.
- A superior quality luxurious dildo built to give a lifetime of pleasure .Total length: 10 inches. Width: 2.7 inches
- This realistic dildo with Dual-layered silicone material is incredibly comfortable,flexible and durable for lifetime fun.
- Great 10 inch dual density silicone dildos with gradient color ,One of a kind!
Types of dildos that go up to 10 inches (sometimes even 12 inches or higher) fall under the category of large and extra-large dildos. These are larger than the average size of dildos that Americans use. It is mandatory to maintain hygiene and safety measures while especially using these kinds.
Types By Looks
Different dildos have different appearances. Realistic ones look and feel exactly like a penis.
These have a long erect shape without resembling a penis but pleasuring you all the same. This is the most common among the types of dildos out there.
These can look like absolutely anything – from fulfilling your sci-fi erotic fantasy to dragon or tentacle fantasy to absolutely anything. The range is very diverse!
Dildo shapes differ and straight ones are great for ass play but may not hit your g-spot if you try vaginal penetration.
This one is best for g-spot play. They reach the right places and great for beginners and pros alike.
This is the best type of dildo for lesbian partners as both can penetrate at the same time. For solo play, this may become a little problematic to handle.
Silicone dildos are the safest to use as they do not contain phthalates and are hypoallergenic. They are to be paired with only water-based lubricants. Works great for everyone as they come in several shapes, sizes, and looks.
One of the best options for beginners as they are soft and bendable. However, these may contain phthalates, and thus you must be aware of the contents before purchasing one such.
Among all the dildo styles, the most elegant and luxurious one has to be the glass dildo. These can go on your shelf as an exhibit of your bold unhinged self. However, they can be on the pricier side and not very suitable for beginners as the thrust is amazingly strong. They do not cause irritation or allergy as glass is one of the safest materials and easy to clean.
Cyberskin is used to make absolutely realistic dildos that look exactly like a penis with all its veins and wrinkles. Works great for anyone who has a penis fetish. However, it may be a little challenging to clean.
Suction Cup Dildos
These come with a suction cup attached, which enables you to have a hands-free experience. This allows you to touch yourself elsewhere while thrusting at it.
If you have a squirting fetish, this dildo is your BFF. it ejaculates sperm like material and gives you an experience as good as real. There are different kinds of dildos out there that perform this task. However, these are pretty difficult to clean.
This one is the “naughty boy” of the lot. It grows larger and thicker during penetration. You can adjust the size and it works great for BDSM stuff. These are, however, not very beneficial for beginners.
The king of dildos! These not only penetrate and hit your g spot but also add to the sensations with vibrations. These vibrations can be controlled and if used on the clit, oh boy! Vibrating dildos are not always waterproof and thus cannot be used in showers.
Tips to Use Your Dildo
- Use a lot of lube.
- Begin with a smaller size and gradually work up the ladder.
- Observe safety tips while using your sex toy.
- Clean your dildo properly before and after use.
- Refrain from using it if you experience unbearable pain. If the pain persists, immediately see a doctor.
- Refrain from sharing your sex toy with people you don’t know much about.
With this, we have introduced you to all types of dildos and tips to use them. Grab your toy today and experience the best orgasm. Let us know in the comment section your favorite type.
- 1 Types of Dildos Available on the Market
- 1.1 Types by Purpose
- 1.2 Types By Size
- 1.3 Types By Looks
- 1.4 By Types
- 1.5 By Material
- 1.6 By Features
- 2 Tips to Use Your Dildo
- 3 Final Word