If you find yourself wondering why does my girlfriend feel loose sometimes, you might wanna find out the reasons for what causes a loose vagina before talking about this to her. We know vaginal tightness matters, but it is a particularly sensitive topic because women are always insecure about losing their vaginal tightness.
It is a common issue among women who are experiencing a decrease in their libido or lack of friction during sex.
Several myths are surrounding the question- why a woman’s vagina feels loose, but if you were to believe facts, there is nothing like a loose vagina. Though it can happen at some stages of a woman’s life, it is hardly a lifelong concern.
Besides, there are several diets and exercises to tighten the vagina.
We understand how difficult it can be for a man to understand the workings of female anatomy unless you are an expert, but worry not, for we have brought you an all-encompassing article and the ultimate guide that you need.
Why is Feeling Loose a Problem?
Society and beauty standards often decide things for ourselves and this is the major reason why vaginal looseness can be not only embarrassing for women but can also affect their performance and mental health. It is maintained by society’s standards that a loose vagina is undesirable while a tighter vagina is more desirable.
Besides this, the condition may come with certain real problems such as:
- Your girlfriend might lose her interest in making out or sex.
- She may not be able to achieve orgasms.
- She might have severe insecurity and refuse to have intercourse altogether.
- This could also give rise to anger issues and negativity.
These problems are the real ones that you, as a couple along with your partner, should address to solve if your girlfriend has loose vagina.
Real Reasons for a Loose Vagina
There can be several gynecological and psychological causes of loose vagina, and they are perfectly normal for any healthy adult woman. Let us survey the reasons instead of getting fooled by myths.
The muscles of the vagina, just like any other muscle of the body, get relaxed and saggy with age. They cannot retain the original tightness. This is as true as the sagging balls of men. Just like the sacks lose elasticity, it is the same with the vaginal muscles.
The female body undergoes several hormonal changes at certain periods of their lives, and this could lead to a looser vagina. The vulva and the vagina undergo several transformations around the time of menopause.
Your girlfriend’s vagina can become too loose after childbirth as the walls of the vagina can get torn down, which causes vagina stretching, but it is a reversible process.
She is Too Wet
Certain drugs like marijuana can cause vaginal dryness and make it seem tighter. Too tight vaginas are not appropriate for comfortable sex. So it may mean that your partner either gets too wet or uses excessive lubricant for women.
Due to the Sexual Position
Certain sex positions can widen up the vaginal walls. Try switching the position you are mostly used to.
You might not believe it, but the vagina is very much influenced by psychological factors and the woman’s unconscious. Often the vagina feels loose due to stress and depression.
It could also happen as a shock or some kind of neurosis.
If you are still wondering why does my girlfriend feel loose sometimes, maybe it is time to address some of these reasons.
Why Does My Girlfriend Feel Loose Sometimes: Popular Myths
Now let us clear up some myths about why my girlfriend feels looser than usual.
Having Sex Too Often
The loose vs tight vagina discussion often points to sex for its looseness, but the vagina cannot get loose due to it. It is made to expand and contract due to its elastic and lubricating quality. So you need not limit your sexual intercourse to keep the vagina taut.
This myth is also busted by the same logic as above. The vagina always goes back to its original size after sex.
The muscles of a woman’s vagina have extreme elasticity and thus can expand according to what is being pushed in or out. That is the reason it can accommodate both thin and thicker penis.
Intercourse with Different Partners
If you find your girlfriend’s vag loose, asking if she had had several partners before you are not among the sex questions to ask your partner. It is not just offensive but also unnecessary. The number of partners has nothing to do with the tightness of her vagina.
Ways to Tighten the Vagina
Often men who think my girlfriend is loose look for ways that cater to how to tighten vaginal walls. In the following sections, we have listed ways that could help your girl achieve the tightness back.
Kegel exercises are done to strengthen pelvic muscles. Besides vaginal tightening, it comes with several other benefits. They are done during pregnancy for better control.
This exercise can be done in simple steps:
- Lay down on your yoga mat
- Tighten your pelvic muscles without tightening abs, butts, or thighs.
- Hold your contraction for 5 to 7 seconds.
- Now slowly relax and give yourself a break for 5 seconds.
- Again go back to tighten your muscles.
- Do five reps.
- Professional Post-pregnancy Training - Adorime Kegel exercise weights kit is designed especially for women who suffer from leaks when laughing, running, sneezing or coughing to get better control of their bladder and become confident again.
- Scientific Training Methods - This kegel training system comes in 4 different weights of balls. You can start with light to heavy balls, let your pelvic muscles get used to the training intensity then go to the next one, this is the most effective method.
- Doctor Recommended Kegel Exercise - Kegel exercise balls cause your pelvic floor muscles to shrink every time you move around, by every shrink it gets stronger and tighter. Doctor advises women to do kegel exercise 15 mins daily to get stronger PC muscles.
- Body-safe Silicone - Our kegel balls are made from BPA and phthalate-free skin-friendly silicone, which is safe to use and it is 100% waterproof and feels comfortable to the touch. The balls are designed smooth so it is very easy to slide in and use.
- Trustworthy Customer Support - If you have any questions with the kegel balls, please contact us, we will make every effort to make you satisfied.
Squats are the easiest exercise and can be done almost anywhere. One can simply follow the basic steps:
- Spread your legs at shoulder width.
- Push your buttocks outward, bending your knee.
- Dropdown until legs become parallel to the ground.
- Return to your original position and repeat.
Other Healthy Foods
There are other foods as well that can help women maintain balanced PH in the vaginal area. They are namely:
- Probiotic-rich foods
- Wheat berries
Vaginoplasty or Labiaplasty
Vaginoplasty is a surgery done to tighten the vaginal muscles that may have sagged after childbirth or due to aging. It may also improve sensitiveness.
Labiaplasty is a similar surgery of the labia. It makes the labia tighter.
How to Tactfully Tell Her that Her Vag is Feeling Loose?
Remember that this is a very sensitive issue, and probably she is already aware of it and insecure about the same. You don’t wanna make it worse for her.
Approach her gently and try to broach the subject tactfully and compassionately. Make it sound like more of a concern than a complaint. Try not to make her feel incomplete or lacking as a woman.
Also, let her know that it is common and natural for the vagina to lose its tightness and it is not irreversible. Tell her how to make vagina tighter. Suggest to her the ways you just came across. Advice her to be physically active and do Kegels as well as eat healthily.
We hope you have, by now unraveled the entire mystery of why does my girlfriend feel loose sometimes. It could be due to any of the reasons we mentioned above and with regular exercise and the use of V-tight gel, it can go back to being tight again.
It is not a medical condition and does not in any way pose a threat to the body. However, do not believe in the popular myths that surround this whole vaginal looseness debate.
Feel free to participate in a conversation with our team through the comment box below. Leave suggestions, questions, and bits about your experiences there.
- 1 Why is Feeling Loose a Problem?
- 2 Real Reasons for a Loose Vagina
- 3 Why Does My Girlfriend Feel Loose Sometimes: Popular Myths
- 4 Ways to Tighten the Vagina
- 5 How to Tactfully Tell Her that Her Vag is Feeling Loose?
- 6 Final Word